1：In view of the above-mentioned negative factors/disadvantage(s)/defects in A, people's second thought is to...
(e.g. In view of the above-mentioned negative factors in raising the output, our second thought is to improve the quality of products.)
2:To counter/offset/counteract/cancel undesirable/side/ill effects/influence/results of A, B is put forward/proposed/advanced as another better course/ solution to...
(e.g. To counter the undesirable effects of rigid administration, emotional investment is advanced as another better course to success in business.)
3:In their efforts to battle against dark side/incongruous elements A has brought along with it, however, people come up with another approach/solution/course to...namely...
(e.g. In their efforts to battle against the dark side the examination-oriented education has brought along with it, educators come up with another approach to the problem, namely the quality-oriented education.)
4：In contrast with the drawbacks/demerits/flaws of A, B can serve as a better step/move/advance in the right direction/toward the solution for the problem of...
(e.g. In contrast with the drawbacks caused by nuclear power, the solar power can serve as a better move toward the solution for the problem of energy crisis.)
5：So when it comes to an effective remedy for/a good counter-balance to the problems/limits/faults/weaknesses in A, people naturally think of B.
(e.g. So when it comes to an effective remedy for the weaknesses in competition, people naturally think of cooperation.)
1. No one can deny the fact that a person’s education is the most important aspect of his life.
2. People equate success in life with the ability of operating computer .
3. According to a recent survey ,four-million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking.
4. The latest surveys show that Quiet a few children have unpleasant associations with homework.
5. No invention has received more praise and abuse than Internet.
6. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation.
7. Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a person’s physical fitness.
8. Nowadays ,many students always go into raptures at the mere mention of the coming life of high school or college they will begin. Unfortunately ,for most young people ,it is not pleasant experience on their first day on campus.
9. In view of the seriousness of this problem ,effective measures should be taken before things get worse.
10. Proper measures must be taken to limit the number of foreign tourists and the great efforts should be made to protect local environment and history from the harmful effects of international tourism.
1.So + 形容词+ be + 主词+ that + 从句(如此……以致于……) 例如：
So precious is time that we can’t afford to waste it.
2.形容词+ as +主语+ be，主语+ 谓语(虽然……) 例如：
Rich as our country is, the qualities of our living are by no means satisfactory.
3.The + 比较级+主语+谓语，the +比较级+主语+谓语(愈……愈……) 例如：
The harder you work, the more progress you make.
4.It is time + 主语+ 过去式(该是……的时候了) 例如：
It is time the authorities concerned took proper steps to solve the traffic problems.
注意：此句型可以转化为简单句句型：It is time for sth./for sb to do…. 例如：
It is time for lunch.
5.To be frank/ To tell the truth, …. (老实说, ……) 例如:
To be frank/ To tell the truth, whether you like it or not, you have no other choice.
6.it took him a year to do….( 他用了1年的时间来做……) 例如：
Asfar as we know, it took him more than a year to write the book.
It took them a long time to realize they had made a mistake.
7.spend as much time as he could doing sth.(花尽可能的时间做某事) 例如：
He spent as much time as he could remembering new words.
8.Since + 主语+ 过去式，主语+ 现在完成式 例如：
Since he went to senior high school，he has worked very hard.
9.An advantage of… is that + 句子(……的优点是……) 例如：
An advantage of using the solar energy is that it won’t create (produce) any pollution.
10.It was not until recently that….( 直到最近, ……) 例如：
It was not until recently that the problem was solved.